2015年8月4日火曜日

Julia-tan exchange program is started! ( #JuliaLang )

"Julia-tan" is a (unofficial) #JuliaLang anime character.
If you want "Julia-tan" stickers (35mm x 50mm, color), please send me your real address and number of stickers by e-mail (I wish the subject contains "[Julia-tan]"). Then, I will send you "Julia-tan" stickers by envelope!
If you like the stickers, and if you could, please send me back other stickers or
greeting cards or "interest and non-expensive" things to me.
Max number of the stickers are five in same envelope (by default).

(for MIT person: I send 50 stickers to @acidflask. If you near the him, please consult to him.)

My e-mail address is concatenation of kittykimura, [at-mark], gmail, [period] and com.
The sha1 hex digest of the mail address is:
b93514e0a8637199ff61b830c3187eef466b03b9
(sorry, I calculate this digest by python's hashlib library...)


Julia-tan Exchange Program FAQ:

Q1. Does this program earn the profit?
A1. No. 100% volunteer activity!

Q2. I do not want to send my home/office address by e-mail. It is not secure.
Are there any options?
A2. Ask me my real address by e-mail. I send my real address by e-mail,
then please send me real mail to my real address. I return back Julia-tan
stickers by envelope.

Q3. I am Julia meet-up arranger. I would like to spread Julia-tan stickers for
participants of the meet-up. Do you send me batch of stickers?
A3. Please e-mail me the name of the meet-up, the number of stickers
that you needed and arranger real address.
If I think it is reasonable, I will send you batch of stickers by envelope.
There are only 300 stickers in my arms, so max number of the
batch is may be 30 (but there are exceptions of this rule).

Q4. I do not imagine what are "interest and non expensive" things.
Can you suggest them by examples?
A4. please send me one of followings:


  1.  stickers (not Julia-tan)
  2.  your city's guide or map (small ones)
  3.  post card
  4.  postal stamps
  5.  picture, photo
  6.  and any non expensive things that can put into the envelope
    except money itself, chemical substance ^^.

I do not want to stickers fee: I would like to receive mails around world
only as my hobby. so cheap ones are welcome!

Q5. I have another questions. How can I ask the question(s)?
A5. Please comment this blog entry.

Best Regards,

 Takeshi KIMURA (twitter: @kimrin)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿